Recover Yahoo Account without a Password and Email
Yahoo is an online web service provider that enables users to send and receive emails. People can share their data and information safely and securely. The application is password protected and avoids any unusual access to your account. If you forget your yahoo password, you can recover my Yahoo account without password with the help of a registered phone number or by answering the security question. To recover your account, follow the below-mentioned methods and steps.
Methods to recover the Yahoo account.
Via registered phone number- There are times when people forget their yahoo account password and log in to their account. In such a condition, you can recover your account with the help of your registered mobile number by following the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, through your phone or computer, launch the internet browser.
- On the internet, visit the official website of Yahoo and log in to your account with the correct email address and last remembered password.
- If the system displays that the entered password is incorrect, click on forgot password.
- The system will display your registered phone number; click on the sent code icon.
- A verification code will be shared with your number; enter it and let it verify.
- Once the verification is complete, set a new password to your account. Make sure to set a solid password to avoid unusual access to your account.
Via security question- Once can easily reset their password with the steps mentioned above through their registered number. If you lose access to your registered phone number, you can also go through the below-written steps to reset the previous password by answering the security question.
- Launch the internet browser through your phone or computer.
- Go to the official homepage of Yahoo and click on the log-in page.
- Enter your registered email address and password. If the system displays that the entered password is wrong, click on forgot password.
- A new page will open; click on recover my account by answering the security question.
- The question is set at the time of signing up for the account. This question and answer are set to recover the account if you forget the password.
- Once you answer the question correctly, you’ll be directed to reset your password. Try to set a protective password that is easy to remember and strong enough to avoid access from any other device.
You can recover my Yahoo account without email with the methods mentioned above. One can also get to the customer support executives of Yahoo to help and support. You can contact the support team through phone numbers, live chat, social media, and email. The link to these services is present on the official website of Yahoo. The executives are well-experienced and work hard to guide the users in all possible ways. You can share the details of your issues or feedback through the chatbox or on call. Listen to the IVR and follow the instructions accordingly to contact the assigned executive.