How To Manage Domain Registration
Every website has a unique series of some numbers that is known as an IP address. It is very difficult to remember all these numbers. But if you have registered for a domain, then you don’t have any need to remember them. Because a domain better identifies your websites. It is very easy to register and renew for these domains. In this article, you will learn about the various things related to domains that you relay need to know.
How to Transfer Domain from One Server to Other ?
Transferring your domain from current server to another server is one of the most common things among the users. The procedure is almost very easy but can be difficult, if you are doing the thing for the first time. To make this process easy, you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, you need to purchase a new hosting server as per your requirements and then pick a best one.
- Now take all backup from your current domain because after transferring, all data will be erased automatically.
- Now obtain the EPP code that is a kind of password used to enter during the domain transfer.
- After that, check everything before moving to another server and then switch the website DNS records.
- Wait for the approval from other server side and then follow the instructions to transfer your domain to another server.
How Can I Register Bulk Domain?
If you want to increase your website’s readabilities on a top level, then you will really need to register for the bulk domain, that will help to reach your website among the users globally. For this, you need to follow the below steps:
- Before registering for the bulk domain, make sure that you are entering the proper domain name and they are also reachable among the users.
- Search for a multiple domain provider websites and then look for the best plans that they offering.
- Type domains name as per your choice into given field and then choose if any available. After that, provide all the necessary details needed for a registering bulk domain.
- Pay the required charges as prescribed by the domain provider to complete the bulk domain registration process.
How to Renew Domain?
Whenever you registered for a domain, then you will get a time period to use them. And in order to use them continuously, you must have to renew them as per various plan set up by the domain provider.
- First of all, you need to find a best plan and domain provider on the internet that offering the best offer.
- Now you need to pick a best and suitable plan as per your budget and then make the payment process.
- If you want to renew your domain with your previous domain provider, then go to the account settings. Choose a domain that you want to renew and then make payment online or offline to complete the renew procedure.