How To Reset Gmail Account In iPhone?
Gmail account is pretty easy to use and manage by a variety of users by using variety of device. If you are one of them having any issue with the Gmail account on an iPhone device while making some specific changes then it is not so surprised but yes it possible to fix pretty soon.
If making some changes in the settings in the iPhone but having issue, it is possible to fix with the help of tech support engineer who fix the issue in no time. Let's see how it works.
Here are the steps on how to reset Gmail account on an iPhone device:
- Turn on an iPhone device and then tap on the settings gear icon button.
- Go to the mail, contacts, Calendar sections.
- Hit on the add account button and then enter the Gmail address.
- Enter the password and then go to the mail server option and then check the email address.
- Enter the email address under the SMTP mail server settings.
- Click on the sync button and then select the synced items.
- Enter the password once again at the end of the procedure.
If having any other doubts and want to fix then dial Gmail toll free number that is available around the clock to offer the instant solution at any time.