How To Display Pop-ups In Opera Mini browser ?
Pop-ups ad are a small windows which open automatically on your screen, when you use your web browser. In most of browsers you can customize these settings easily and Opera Mini is also comes into this category. Do you want to allow Pop-ups in Opera Mini browser? Then read this article and apply the following steps:
- First of all, open the Opera Mini browser and then click on the Menu icon which available at the top left corner.Now go to the Settings.
- Now click on the Preferences option.
- After that, click on the General tab.
- Now click on Pop-ups section.
- Now you can mange the settings of Pop-ups according to your needs.
- After that, click on the OK to complete the procedure.
Are you not capable to display pop-ups in Opera Mini browser with the above instructions? Then call on Opera Mini helpline number to avail the best in class solutions from the technical experts. These experts can fix all your technical issues within a few time period. You can dial these numbers at 24/7 hours.