How to Take Backup of Your Hotmail Email Messages?
Do you use Hotmail to send and receive emails? Then it’s very important to backup all your data available in your Hotmail account. Getting backup of your Hotmail account ensures that your emails are safe from any unauthorized access. With Hotmail technical support you can also take a backup of all your Hotmail emails. But before contacting the support team, you can also follow the below steps:
- First of all, open your Hotmail and then choose messages that you want to backup.
- Click on Reply and then choose View message.
- Now choose Ctrl + A to choose all messages and then copy them by pressing Ctrl + C.
- Now see if your browser saves the message as .eml file and then choose Select File, and then choose to Save as.
- After that, rename the file to .eml to complete the procedure.
Confronting any technical problem? Then contact Hotmail Tech support team and then they will provide you better solutions to backup your Hotmail email messages. You can also backup your emails through these professionals and they will only take fewer time periods to backup. You can directly talk with them after making a voice call and they will provide assistance at 24/7 hours.