How To Listen Iphone Music on Multiple Devices?
Two years ago, Apple was launched Apple Music service in which users listening music in two devices at the same time. But users can only do that after setup Apple Music family plan. It will let allow the users to listen music on up to six devices. Most of the users don’t have any idea about these things and they contact iPhone customer service number to get relevant assistance from the professionals. In this article, you will learn about the ways of listening iPhone music on multiple devices.
Here are the steps given below to set up Apple Music family plan:
- First of all, open Music and then tap on For You icon that is present at the bottom side.
- Now tap on profile picture that is available at the top right side.
- Tap on View Apple ID.
- Now scroll down to the menu and then tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on the Apple Music Membership.
- Now tap on the Family icon.
- After that, tap on Confirm under the Confirm Purchase window to switch your Apple Music account to family plan.
Now you can easily listening iPhone music on multiple devices after setup Apple Music family plan in your iPhone. If you are not capable to understand the above given steps of set up, then don’t be tensed. You contact on iPhone support phone number and get result oriented solutions from the certified professionals. These professionals are well known how to resolve a single problem. They will provide better solutions to listen iPhone music on multiple devices within simple manner. You can easily approach to this number across the world that is accessible at 24/7 hours for all users.