How to connect iPhone to TV Without HDMI?
Apple includes lots of best in features in their iPhone that make it world’s number one Smartphone. iPhone users can easily create their own theater and easily watch movies, videos on their TV by using the HDMI cable. But sometimes HDMI cable does not support many TV.
Are you trying to connect your iPhone with TV through HDMI cable? But your TV does not supporting the HDMI cable? Then don’t be tensed. There are multiple ways to connect iPhone to TV without HDMI. With iPhone technical support you can easily connect your iPhone to TV without HDMI.
Here are the steps to connect iPhone to TV without HDMI:
- First of all, you need to take an analog adapter that support both TV and iPhone.
- Now take a VGA cable and connect its one end to the iPhone and other to the TV.
- Now connect the cables for audio and video as per their given sockets.
- After that, turn on your iPhone and TV. Keep charging your iPhone during the connecting that will stop to disconnect the whole process.
- Now choose the VGA port that is connected to the iPhone.
All the above mentioned steps will really help you connecting your iPhone to TV without HDMI. If you are still not capable to connect your iPhone to TV after applying the above given steps, then don’t be confused. Simply dial iPhone support number and get world’s best technical assistance from the professionals who are very well trained and best know how to resolve a single problem. After communicate with them, you can easily connect your iPhone to TV without HDMI. You can smoothly get this assistance after making a voice call that is accessible at 24/7 hours for every user.