What Are the Different Process of Google Account Recovery
Having a Google account means access to multiple services provided by Google that users can use on their varied devices. From buying any Google product to sending and receiving emails, Google account is used by the billions of users all over the world. But there are numerous users who confront plenty of technical issues when using their Google account and account hacking or password forgetting is very common among the users. But users can easily get back to their account after recovery as Google proffer the varied ways for account recovery that can be performed very simply. In this article, you will learn about the varied step by step process to recover your Google account in a very easy manner.
There Are Various Ways to Recover Google Account And Some Are Listed Below:
- Recover via phone number.
- Recover via alternate email.
- Recover via security questions.
- Recover via Google Support page.
How to Recover Google Account With Phone Number?
Have you suddenly forgotten your Google account password and finding any other kind of difficulty to access your account? Then you can simply go through the account recovery process using your phone number which is linked to the Google account. You can perform the Google account recovery process with the help of your recovery phone number in a highly simple and straightforward manner.
Process of Google Account Recovery Using Phone Number:
- First of all, go to the official page of account recovery via https://accounts.google.com/recovery/ from your browser.
- Enter your Google Account ID and then click on Next.
- On the next page, you need to enter the last password of your Google account or you can skip it by clicking on Try another way option.
- Now you will be able to see the option of password recovery via phone and then click on Send Code tab.
- After that, you can enter the same code that you have received on your phone number.
- Just click on the Submit tab after entering the code.
- Now you can enter a new password of your choice for Google account to complete the process.
How to Recover Google Account with Alternate Email?
If you linked an alternate email ID at the time of your account creation, then you can also use it to recover your Google account. The process to use your alternate email ID for account recovery is highly simple and you can perform it within fewer steps. If you want to know about the Google account recovery procedure with an alternate email, then you can follow the mentioned instructions to get it in a very proper way.
Process of Google Account Recovery With Email:
- First of all, you need to visit the official Google account recovery page on a phone or computer.
- Now type your email address that password you wish to recover into the given field
- After that, you can click on "Next".
- Click on Try another way option if you may ask to enter the last remember password.
- Now you will see the account recovery process via phone number and then click on Try another way option.
- After that, you will get a verification code to your recovery email and then enter the received code.
- Now type the new password and then confirm it after re-entering it for your Google account.
How to Recover Google Account with Security Questions?
If you have added security questions in your Google account, then you can also use them to recover your Google account through the below steps:
- Go to the official account recovery page via accounts.google.com/recovery/
- Enter your email ID and then click on "Next".
- Now click on Try another way link when you see account recovery via phone.
- On the very next page, click on Try another way if you look recovery option via email.
- Now you can give the answer to some security questions and then click on Next.
- After that, enter the new password for the Google account to complete the account recovery process.
By following the above-given Google account recovery process, you can very smoothly recover your Google account. If you are still not competent enough to understand the mentioned instructions, then approach the customer service team of Google for instant help.
Allan04 Jun, 2020
I found this Google Account Recovery blog is very helpful and effective.