How To Recover Gmail Account With and Without Date Of Birth
Gmail users can also set the Date of birth as their security question and further provide the same correctly and successfully recover their account. Gmail account recovery with and without Date of Birth is explained below one by one.
Gmail Account Recovery By Date Of Birth
Follow the steps given below to recover Gmail account by providing your Date of Birth that you have set as security question:
- Open Gmail recovery web page and type the Gmail address you wish to recover
- Click next and submit any last password of the same account that you remember or you can select ‘Try Another Way’ if you don’t remember any old password
- Next choice you will get to receive an account verification code for in your mobile tap I don’t have my phone to proceed further
- Then you will get the choice to receive code in your alternate email ID again skip this step by tapping Try Another Way
- At last, you will get the choice to answer your security question tap to open your question
- If you have set your DOB as a security question then provide the same correctly to proceed towards Gmail account recovery
- Your Gmail account will be verified by Google based on the DOB you have entered and then the password reset page will open
- Type a new password twice and set the same as your Gmail password
This is how you can easily recover your Gmail account via SMS or DOB with the help of the steps given above. Contact Google Tech Support for any help during account recovery.
Gmail Account Recovery Without Date Of Birth
Do you need to recover your Gmail account? As you know that Gmail account recovery is conveniently possible with the date of birth when the user has set the same as a security question. However, what if you want to recover your Gmail account without providing your birth date? Well, for the knowledge you must know that the recovery of the Gmail account is very much attainable through access to a few other details like a registered mobile number or alternate email. Therefore, the steps for recovering your Gmail account without date of birth are as given below.
- Open your browser and visit the Gmail recovery link on it
- Next, enter your Gmail ID and then press continue
- After that provide your last password or hit try another way button
- Next, the option for receiving a code from Gmail in a registered number will appear
- Select the Text or Call button to get a code in your registered mobile
- After receiving the code, submit it accurately on the Gmail recovery window
- Then password reset window appears once the account is verified
- Or you can choose I don’t have my phone if the registered number no longer exists
- Next, the option for receiving a code in an alternate email will arrive
- Tap Send button, then login to your recovery email and grab the code which is sent by Gmail
- After that, again go back to the recovery window and submit the code correctly in the assigned box
- Hereafter, the password reset window will appear again
- At last, type a new password combination in the available boxes, then hit the save button
So Gmail Account recovery without Date of Birth is preferably possible in the way as described above. However, in case you do not get successful while recovering your Gmail account or encounter some other kind of trouble, kindly get help from a technical person. Contact the customer care center of Gmail to obtaining account-related support directly from a live customer service agent.
How Do I Recover my Gmail account?
Have you recently forgotten your Gmail login details and been unable to access your account? When any of this happens, you must go through the Gmail account recovery process. Account recovery is important because it allows you to generate a new password and therefore you can log back into your account. If you're unfamiliar with the Gmail account recovery method and need assistance, follow the steps below.
- To begin, go to Google's recovery page and type in your Gmail ID
- After that, Google may ask for an old password; you can skip this step by selecting Try another way
- Then you must choose between receiving a code via SMS or via a phone call from Google
- Then, on the recovery tab, type the code you received from Google precisely
- You can also get this code via email if you select "I don't have my phone"
- After that, you must press the send button and go to your alternate email
- Return to the recovery page and submit the code Google sent you via email
- After that, click the submit button to proceed to the password reset tab
- Now you must create a new Gmail password by entering a unique password
- Finally, click the save button to store your new Gmail password for future use
The steps outlined above are the most appropriate for seeking the opportunity to create a new Gmail password through account recovery. Apart from that, Gmail users can seek help from the company's technical support team if they are having trouble recovering their accounts.
How Can I Recover my Forgotten Gmail Password?
If you can't recall the password of your Gmail account password, you can't access your account. You always need to have the login credentials to access your account. Moreover, if you don't know about the recovery process of a Gmail account, you can go through the information explained below. Here you will get to know the step-by-step instructions to reset the password. So, without thinking much about Google account recovery, follow the given steps.
Steps to Recover Gmail Account Password
- First of all, you should open the recovery page for a Gmail account.
- Enter the username or email address and click Next.
- Then you will be asked to provide the old password of your account, enter the password, and recover your account.
- In case you can't remember the old password, you can choose the 'Try another way' option.
- After that, you receive a notification on your registered phone number. You need to tap the "Yes" option.
- Next, you need to select the number that you see on your recovery screen in the mobile notification.
- Once you did it, you can see the option to reset the password. And then, you have to create a new password.
- Retype the same password and confirm the Gmail account password.
- Lastly, you have to save the changes.
This is how you will be able to perform Google account recovery without seeing any hassle. In case you are not able to recover your account, contact customer service. The customer service team will provide you all help over a phone call. So, dial the number and get assistance.
How Can I Recover My Gmail Account if I Lost my Mobile Number?
Gmail account is one of the best services of Google that helps the users to share important information in a reliable way, email. But, when you forget the password of the Gmail account, you need to get your account recovered. Sometimes, the users don’t have access to your recovery number for which you can take the help of your email address. We are, therefore, here with the Gmail account recovery process so that you can get your account recovered. The process mentioned below will provide you with the relevant information on how you can gain back access to your lost Google account.
The process of recovering the Google account:
- Launch your web browser and go to the official website of your Gmail account.
- Then, you will have to enter the email address and hit on the tab “I forgot my password.”
- Google will ask you to enter your previous password. If you are not aware of that, you will have to click on the “Try another way.”
- You will get the recovery options in your Google account. As you have lost your mobile number, you can recover your Google account by the option of the recovery email address.
- You need to enter the email address and then you will get the verification link on your email address.
- You need to click on the link and then you will go to the password reset page.
- Then, you will have to enter the new password, re-enter it to confirm and then hit on the “Save Changes” option.
This is how you can go for Gmail account recovery. We hope that the above-mentioned steps are understood and clear to you. If you have any issues regarding this, you can get the help of the customer care number, and then they will provide you with the best resolution of all your issues.
How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number?
Google account users can now enjoy top-notch services in the market. The Gmail account provides them with the chance of sharing important information with their clients, friends, and business associates. But when they lose access to their account because of their lost password, they hunt for various methods to get the account recovered. Some users don’t use the recovery phone number and so they are worried about how they can recover their Gmail account.
Well, you can go through the Gmail account recovery process via the email that you entered at the time of account creation. We are listing some pointers regarding the recovery of your Google account that you can follow.
The process of recovering the Google account:
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of Google.
- You will now have to enter the email address and then hit the tab of the “I forgot my password” tab.
- You need to enter the previous password of your Google account. If you don’t remember the password, then you need to enter the option of “Try another way.”
- You will now need to enter the recovery option of your account. You can get your account recovered with the help of a recovery phone number and email address.
- As you don’t have the access to a phone number, you can get your account recovered with the help of an email address.
- Now, you will have to enter the email address, and then you will get the verification link on your email address.
- Now, click on the link, and it will take you to the new web page where you can reset your password.
- You can now enter your new password, re-enter it and then confirm the password.
This is how you can opt for Gmail account recovery. For more information on this, you can seek the help of customer care experts who will provide you with the best resolution to all your queries.
How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and email?,
If you would like to recover your Gmail password, then you have come to the exact right place. In this paper, we are about to deliver the step-by-step guide that one needs to stick to in case they wish to recover the password related to their Google account. So without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
For example, you can use the email address to do the recovery of your Gmail account. The email address is the next best thing that will help you with the recovery of your Gmail account. But what happens when you lose access to your email as well as the phone number registered with Google? Well, in that case, you can stick to the inclusions of this paper to find out the alternate recovery option for Gmail account recovery.
How can I recover my Gmail password without a phone number and email?
- The very first thing to do is, the users are advised to visit the Gmail sign-in page or else visit the link: https//go/recover.
- Once You have reached the Sign-in window, you then need to fill in the email address that is associated with your Gmail account. And then click on the ‘Next’ OPTION.
- Now you will be asked to mention the password related to your Gmail account. Since you don't have the hold of your password and we are performing the password recovery for your Gmail account, just below the password option, you are required to click on the ‘Forgot password’ choice.
- A new window pops up where it is necessary that you select the ‘Try another way’ option. Here you will get the email option. Since we don't have to use the email option, you are still required to click on the ‘Try another way’ option, present at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to yet another window where you can spot the ‘Security question’ option.
Provide the right answers to the security questions that have been asked on the page. Now you can formulate a new password.