Gmail Account Recovery With SMS
If you are looking for the information about Gmail account recovery steps using mobile number or answering your security question such as Date of birth then you are welcome here. Gmail users can use their registered phone number for account recovery as they can receive verification code by Google through SMS.
Gmail Account Recovery via SMS
- Follow the steps given below to recover Gmail account by receiving account verification code in your mobile number via SMS:
- Launch Gmail account recovery website and input Gmail ID you want to recover
- Now you have to provide any Old password of same account or you can skip it by tapping ‘Try Another Way’
- Next you will get the choice to receive account verification code in your mobile number that you have registered while creating your account
- You will get the choice to receive account verification code via SMS or Call choose SMS option and Google will send you a code via SMS
- Enter the same code correctly on Gmail account recovery page that you have received via SMS from Google
- Tap submit button and Google will verify your Gmail account on and then password reset page will open within few seconds
- Set a new password for your Gmail account by typing similar password twice and then save it
How Does the Recovery of Gmail Without SMS Possible?
Gmail users usually request for account recovery when they are unable to remember their existing password. It might happen when a person tries to access its Gmail account after a long while, or in a new device. However, the recovery of a Gmail account is not very much complicated, the single thing that matters is the accessibility of the user to its recovery data that comprises a registered number, alternate email, or security question. Moreover, if you are here to learn about how to recover Gmail Account without SMS, then get significant details from below.
- First of all open Gmail website on a browser
- Then enter your email ID in the assigned box and hit next button
- After that choose the "forgot password" option
- Next you have to submit your last password or choose try another way
- Hereafter, you will get the option to receive a code in your registered mobile via SMS
- Tap I don’t have my phone and then recovery email choice will appear
- After selecting recovery email, login to that particular ID to grab the code
- Next, submit the code on Gmail recovery page that you have receive in your alternate email
- After that, your Gmail account will be verified based on that code
- Then within a few seconds Gmail password reset page will appear on the screen
- Now you have to type a new password combination in the available boxes twice
- At last, tap the save button to set your new Gmail password permanently
So Gmail Account Recovery without SMS is obtainable quite conveniently in the way explained above. Apart from that, if any Gmail user who is performing the account recovery confronts some sorts of trouble while doing it, they must seek help from a technical expert. You have to contact Gmail customer care for receiving all kinds of service-related help that includes account recovery from a professional.
Sam15 Nov, 2019
Thank for sharing this information as in both ways Google account recovery via DOB and SMS is helpful.
Allan05 Mar, 2020
Google provides many services/ Access to their user by Gmail Account. And Unfortunately if you have lost your Google Account password then you can recovery them by these methods of Google Account Recovery via SMS and DOB.